1) Go to the Members Section of the AES website at http://www.elasmo.org/members.php.
2) Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes and then click the Login button. If you do not know your password you can reset it here. If you do not know your personal member id, log in with the member information provided in the renewal email.
3) Once logged in click on the "Membership Renewal" link. If you used your personal member id, skip to step 6), otherwise go to step 4)
4) Next enter your email address and last name that AES has on file for you and click the Submit button (if your email address or last name has changed and your not sure what to enter here please contact Jennifer Wyffels at email@example.com and she will give you the correct information to enter here).
5) The contact information AES currently has for you will then appear. This can be updated later. Click on the Verify Email button and you will be sent a link to the Online Membership Registration form. If the email address we currently have for you is no longer working then please contact Jennifer Wyffels at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will provide you with the link needed.
6) Fill in the membership form with your updated contact and membership information, select your membership level, and click on the Purchase Renewal button.
7) You will be directed to the Google Checkout system in which you will be required to set up a Google account to complete your purchase.
8) Once your purchase is complete you must click on the following link in the yellow box to activate your username and password for the AES Members Section: "Click here to retrieve your purchase"
9) This link will return you to the AES site and activate your account with the Activation Code. The code is the long string of characters listed as the Activation Code in the yellow box on the Google purchase page. Once you hit submit your AES username and password will be activated. You have completed the renewal process and will immediately receive an email receipt from Google and your AES membership card will be mailed to you shortly.